Usher, Safety, Cleaning Coordinator
Thank you for volunteering at our 12th annual Chanhassen Basketball Tournament. We are grateful for you dedication to our program. The below is intended to give you an idea of what you can expect during your shift of Safety/Cleaning Coordinator.
Upon arrival please find and introduce yourself to the facility Site Director or Score General
(Please Arrive15 minutes before your shifts starts at your assigned school)
Roles & Responsibilities:
Generally assist with activities of getting players, coaches, parents to their designated courts. Manage traffic flow throughout the builiding and help transition gyms between games to keep tournament on schedule and all attendees safe.
- Clean /sanitize any public spaces such as hand railings, doorknobs, light switches, chairs, tables, walk thru/inspect bathrooms with cleaning supplies provided
- Communicate with school janitor or site director regarding needs on the courts, in bathrooms, with trash, etc.
Immediately after games
- Help guide players, coaches, parents to Exits to depart gyms quickly & safely
- Sweep courts and conduct other required cleaning
- Inform Site Director/Welcome Desk when court is ready so next teams can enter the gym
To begin registration and volunteer shift sign up, click here
If you find yourself unable to fulfill your scheduled shift, we ask that you attempt to find a replacement and contact the Volunteer Director, Rachel Gustad at 952.463.7890, as soon as possible. For any other volunteer questions contact us at email@example.com